Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

Beware the Killer iPod Ear Bud Cable

For the cost of an iPod and an additional $15,000 or so you can have the convenience of carrying 15,000 songs around with you--all stored on a wafer thin device called the iPod. The problem is getting the music from the iPod to your ears. Many use the popular ear buds at the end of a thin cable from the iPod to the ear bud speakers. This can generate some problems as you can see from the video at the ScotteVest site. While I don't normally list commercial sites in this blog, I thought since you iPod folks have already spend $15,000 on music, what's a couple more dollars going to matter.

Disclaimer: The iPod is a wonderful invention of modern technology and I have the utmost respect for Apple (my first computer) and the products they produce. I'm sure ScotteVest does also. Hopefully we can still get a chuckle out of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?