Thursday, May 13, 2004

 

Where Does He Find This Stuff?

I admit it. I'm addicted to surfing the Internet. I don't so much surf as I follow the trails blazed by others. I merely follow in their wake. A great number of my sources come from email newsletters. Over time I will occasionally post the access information to some of these sources as I am doing today.

The first newsletter I'll mention in this blog is the one produced by Kim Komando. Kim has a syndicated radio show and she has several newsletters: one for "Cool Site of the Day;" another with a "Tip of the Day;" and a general information newsletter filled with computer news, info, web sites, and more. Kim knows how to promote herself. Each newsletter contains information about her radio shows, and always information about her latest book with ordering and pricing information. While there is far more advertising in her newsletters than I like, I almost always find some new tidbit of information I didn't know before or a web site that hits the spot after a long day at the office. You can sign up for her newsletters at The Kim Komando Show web site and check it out or you can go directly to Kim Komando's sign up page and start your subscription.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?